Ga Presbytery

[column width=”1/1″ last=”true” title=”” title_type=”single” animation=”none” implicit=”true”]

The Ga Presbytery traces its origin to the Ga-Adangme Presbytery.

By a Synod resolution in 1971, the Ga-Adangme Presbytery was split into two (2), namely, the Ga Presbytery and Dangme-Tongu Presbytery, to facilitate evangelism and ensure more efficient administration.

The Ga-Adangme Presbytery had existed for fifty (50) years, being one of the original five (5) Presbyteries created by Synod in 1922.

The newly created Presbytery was inaugurated in 1972.

For more information on the Ga Presbytery click this link to their website

http://www.gapresbytery.org

[/column]